Port Eliot’s Main House is open to visitors
An exciting new insight into the wonders and workings of the upstairs and downstairs throughout the decades and centuries.
Each House Tour last approximately one hour and include the Saloon, Drawing Room, Round Room and the service basement that runs beneath them all.
House Tours are available Monday to Friday at 11am – 12pm
- Go to our Events Calendar
- Select the date of your visit
- Purchase your tickets on this website simple ticketing system
- It is also possible to purchase advance tickets via the estate office (email or call us)
- Visitors are welcome to arrive on the day in the hope of joining a tour but we cannot ensure availability so advance booking is recommended
Adults : £25
Youth : £10 (under 18 years old, accompanied by an adult)
Children : Free (under 5 years old, accompanied by an adult)
Port Eliot would like to be able to invite all ages and abilities, however at present the House Tour requires visitors to use stairways and walk on varied surfaces. Please note that while under 5’s are permitted, the tour is not recommended for this age group.
Tours are limited to ten visitors and pre-booking is essential to ensure venue availability for the day of your visit.
As Port Eliot is still a private home, ticket sales cease 48 hours before the date of any tour.
Garden Walk ticket included in House Tour cost